- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
How to maintain corrosion-resistant pumps and chemical pumps in industrial production?
Corrosion-resistant pumps Chemical pumps are mechanical equipment used to transport fluid media and increase fluid working pressure. Including: centrifugal pumps (ordinary centrifugal pumps, axial flow pumps, canned centrifugal pumps, magnetic centrifugal pumps, etc.) and positive displacement pumps (gear pumps, screw pump plunger pumps, sliding vane pumps, reciprocating pumps, etc.) and other special pumps (metal Plastic lined or rubber lined material pump). The use of corrosion-resistant chemical pumps in general industrial production must meet the following special requirements:
①It must meet the requirements of chemical production process; ②Can withstand high temperature and low temperature environment; ③Corrosion resistance; ④Abrasion resistance; ⑤No leakage or less leakage; ⑥Can transport critical state liquid; ⑦Reliable operation. In order to meet the above technical requirements, it is necessary to improve the overall mechanical performance of the chemical pump by adjusting the pump body material or modifying the mechanical structure of the chemical pump. The normal operation of the corrosion-resistant chemical pump is the key to production, so the maintenance and technical transformation of the chemical pump It is very important in industrial production, thus ensuring the service life and working efficiency of chemical pumps, and ensuring the smooth progress of industrial production.
Maintenance of corrosion-resistant pumps for industrial production and chemical pumps
1.1 Maintenance of corrosion-resistant pumps and chemical pumps in the production process
(1) Lubrication. During the daily operation of the chemical pump, industrial media or other substances may enter the fuel tank due to various reasons, causing the chemical pump to fail to work normally. Therefore, it is necessary to check the quality and oil level of the lubricant by visual observation and regular sampling and analysis. After chemical pumps that have never been used before are put into use, the chemical pumps should be changed according to regulations or weekly. In addition, the same applies to chemical pumps that have undergone overhaul. The reason for this is that in the working process of the new pump, foreign matter will be generated during the running-in process of the new bearing and the shaft, and will enter the oil. So change the oil frequently. After the chemical pump is out of the running-in period, the oil should be changed regularly, and to ensure that the lubricating grease used in the chemical pump meets the quality requirements.
(2) The heating of the bearing. If the internal bearing of the chemical pump heats up too high or too quickly during the working process. It may be caused by the bearing quality or the installation process, or the lubricating grease is expired or not replaced in time. The fault should be eliminated according to the actual situation to avoid excessive bearing wear.
(3) The sound of corrosion-resistant chemical pump unit. During the normal operation of the chemical pump, the cause of the noise should be investigated in time to determine whether the noise is normal, and eliminate it in time. There are several main reasons for this. Firstly, the fluid flow is insufficient, causing cavitation and noise inside the chemical pump. Perhaps the pump port pipeline is trapped in air, causing the sound of impact of the water flow. The main mechanical aspect is that the bearing quality or installation does not conform to the rules. It is also possible that the internal clearance of the chemical pump is deviated, causing frictional noise. Or the internal parts of the chemical pump, foreign objects, or the sound caused by wear and tear, should be investigated one by one.
(4) The effect of the shaft seal of the chemical pump. Shaft seals are mainly used in chemical pumps to ensure the tightness of chemical pumps, and at the same time to ensure that the air in the pump does not leak. Because of the scope of use and transportation of chemical pumps, most of them are corrosive or radioactive hazardous materials. If the effect of the shaft seal is not good, causing the fluid in the pump to leak, it may affect or waste the external environment or energy. Therefore, the shaft seal plays an important role in the tightness of chemical pumps. In order to meet the requirements, it is necessary to work hard on the shaft seal of the pump. There are many types of chemical pump shaft seals, the most commonly used are packing seals and mechanical seals. The packing and mechanical seal of chemical pumps should be guaranteed on the basis of regular maintenance to ensure timely maintenance
Maintenance of the mechanical seal: Before the pump starts, open the valves on the coolant and flushing fluid lines to ensure that there is a sufficient amount of coolant and flushing fluid to supply the mechanical seal. During operation, always check whether the coolant and flushing fluid are interrupted. Phenomenon, to prevent damage to the mechanical seal element due to liquid break. The mechanical seal leaks no more than 2 drops per minute. Packing seal maintenance: Before the pump is started, the packing gland nut should be properly loosened; after the pump runs stably, slowly tighten the nut to control the leakage. A small amount of harmless liquid leakage is necessary, it can lubricate the packing, so that the packing will not burn out. For shaft seal leakage, the allowable leakage rate is 5-10 drops per minute.
1.2 Maintenance of corrosion-resistant pump and chemical pump during production shutdown
The role of the backup pump is to ensure that the production pump can be replaced quickly and the continuity of all-inclusive production in the event of a problem or temporarily unable to be repaired. This must ensure that the standby pump should be regularly maintained or overhauled daily to ensure that it can be used normally in time. Special attention should be paid here to the switching in the process or the chain chemical pump. It should be ensured that the valve is open at ordinary times and the pump is full of materials, so that the normal operation of the chemical pump can be ensured when the switch is switched.
Regarding the daily maintenance of the standby pump, the lubricating grease in the pump should be checked regularly. The pump body and the medium in the pump should be heated and kept warm. At the same time, the pump body should be cranked in time. The purpose of this is to ensure that the rotor in the pump does not bend, or because it is not used for a long time, the shaft and the bearing will stick and cannot operate.
For chemical pumps that are not frequently used, the fluid in the pump should be drained out in time to avoid damage from the severe cold in winter. If conditions permit, the pump body can be disassembled, scrubbed, and lubricated. At the same time, it is guaranteed that it will be cranked regularly when it is stagnated for a long time.