The Privacy Statement is the commitment of Zoomlian Pumps Ltd.'s website (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) to protect your privacy when you use this website, so that you are aware of the privacy policies and practices of this website. You must read carefully:
In general, you do not need to provide your name or other personal information to access this site. But sometimes this site may require you to provide some information, for example, when you email us or when you subscribe for free, we need your email address, name, contact information and other limited personal identifiers; we may need this information to complete a Dealing with transactions or transactions or providing better services.
We will automatically record the visitor's domain and IP address: this information does not identify the individual visitor, only the computer that is used to browse the site. We will analyze the coverage of this website and click traffic by collecting the above information to help us better understand how the website is used and thus improve the services we provide to you. We will not link the information automatically recorded by this method with the specific visitor's personal data.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. This lets websites know what you have previously visited, and in some cases can be used to record your preferences. You can also turn off cookies in your browser.
We have implemented the necessary security policies, rules and technical measures to strictly manage and protect the personal information you provide to prevent unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
We must appoint third parties when necessary to assist us in providing the information, goods and services you need, or help us process, analyze information, etc. so that third parties can access your personal information. We promise that the third party must Personal information is kept confidential and must not be used for any other purpose than our authorized service.
You may link to third-party websites from this site. For example, we allow you to link to Facebook, Twitter, and various other social media sites from this site. However, Zoomlian has no control over these linked sites and they each have independent privacy and data collection practices. These third-party websites may track your browsing activity on this site and other sites you visit. Zoomlian assumes no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions and is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. These linked websites are for your convenience only, so you need to take risks at your own risk.
This site does not assume any responsibility under the following conditions:
1. If this website can disclose your personal information to the relevant administrative and judicial departments or for public safety purposes due to the requirements of laws, regulations, and laws, we do not assume any responsibility for any disclosure in this case;
2. The disclosure of any personal data caused by the user's password or the sharing of registered accounts with others, and the disclosure of personal data due to your personal reasons;
3. Any disclosure, loss, misappropriation or falsification of personal data caused by force majeure affecting the normal operation of the network due to computer virus intrusion or attack, temporary closure due to government control, etc.;
4. The disclosure of personal data due to other websites linked to this site and any legal disputes and consequences resulting therefrom;
5. Others do not disclose your personal information due to our intentional or gross negligence.
All lawsuits or disputes arising from this privacy statement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. The right to explain, modify and update the privacy statement of this website belongs to Zoomlian Pumps Co., Ltd.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or Zoomlian's practice of collecting personal data, please contact us: