- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
1. The way of irrigation and lag in technology
In many agricultural production area, farmland irrigation is still manual work, which is not good for water source allocation and water conservation, and less improvement in irrigation technology. In many areas, irrigation of large capacity water is still used, which will cause a lot of upstream water resources to enter the soil. However, there will be water shortages in the downstream, which is very unfavorable for agricultural production.
2. Incomplete facilities
For farmland with different geographical locations, the effect of water irrigation should be different. For some areas with relatively abundant rainfall, the irrigation of farmland can be relatively reduced. For those areas where precipitation is relatively small, it is necessary to strengthen irrigation of paddy fields. Different irrigation facilities are needed for different areas, and irrigation of farmland is carried out based on perfect supporting facilities. However, the infrastructure of water irrigation in many areas is imperfect and there are drawbacks in water irrigation. The problem of imperfect infrastructure support has restricted the irrigation of farmland.
How to choose a durable, satisfactory pump and how to extend the life of the pump has become a concern of the majority of users.
1.Choose a standardized water pump
1) What is a standardized pump? The standardized pump is the latest model of water pump developed and implemented by the state according to the requirements of ISO.
Its main features are small size, light weight, excellent performance, easy operation, long life and low energy consumption.
2) How to choose a pump? When the user selects the pump, it is best to go to the manufacturer approved by the agricultural machinery department.
It is recommended to give priority to the purchase of water-filled submersible pumps, and to see the brand and product quality certificate.
Never buy a "three no" (ie no manufacturer, no production date, no production license) products, otherwise there will be problems, users will be helpless.
3) Which brand is good? As a user, due to the limitations of professional knowledge, it is difficult to determine, the best way is to consult the experts in the pump.If there is no one to consult, it is a wise choice to consult those who were using the pump, especially whose conditions are similar and purchase trustworthy and reliable products.
2. Meet the requirements of head
1) The so-called head refers to the required lift, not the height of the lift, which is especially important for the selection of pumps.The pump lift is about 1.15 to 1.2 times the lift height. If the water source reaches a vertical height of 20 meters, the required lift is about 23 to 24 meters.When selecting the pump, the head on the pump nameplate should be close to the required head. In this case, the pump is the most efficient and more economical.However, it is not necessarily required to be absolutely equal. As long as the general deviation does not exceed 20%, the pump can work in a more energy-saving situation.
2) What is the head on the nameplate? Choosing a pump with a lift on the nameplate that is much smaller than the required lift will not meet users' requirements. Even if the water can be pumped, the amount of water will be pitifully small, and it will even become a useless pump.
Is the pump lift that you purchased the higher the better? The answer is no, it is not. If the pump with high lift is used for low lift, the flow will be too large, causing the motor to be overloaded. If the motor temperature rises for a long time, the winding insulation will gradually age and even burn the motor.
3) Selecting the pump with the right flow. The flow rate of the pump, that is, the amount of water, should not be chosen too large, otherwise it will increase the cost of purchasing the pump.Specific analysis should be carried out on specific issues. For example, if the user choose a self-priming water pump for their own use, the flow rate should be selected as small as possible. Another example, a user should select a submersible pump with larger flow.