The petrochemical industry has a large demand for pumps and a wide range. Some of the products in the petrochemical industry have a large social demand, which can be said to be in short supply, such as polypropylene. Petrochemical pumps are the most used rotating equipment in petrochemical production facilities, just like the heart delivers blood. Various liquid media such as petroleum, refined oil, chemical raw materials, intermediate products and finished products are delivered to different places. In petrochemical production, most of the raw materials and finished products are liquids, and the preparation of raw materials into semi-finished products and finished products requires a complicated process. In these processes, the pump acts as a pressure and flow to deliver liquid and provide a chemical reaction. Among them, centrifugal pumps account for the largest proportion, such as a medium-sized refinery requires 1000 pumps, centrifugal pumps accounted for 83%.
However, at present, when petrochemical enterprises choose pumps, there are many problems as follows:
1. The equipment is obsolete, the failure rate is increasing year by year, and the repair cost (including the accessory fee) is increasing year by year.
2. Manufacturers are numerous, miscellaneous, and the quality is uneven, and the quality is low.
1) The equipment models are inconsistent and the spare parts are messy, which reduces work efficiency and economic benefits.
2) The quality of spare parts is low, and there are inconsistencies in appearance and size.
The principle of selecting a pump is to rationally distribute the primary and secondary investment of the equipment on the basis of applicability, advancement, reliability, safety and stable production, and to ensure all costs of the equipment during operation.
1. Timely update of equipment with low efficiency and high failure rate
2. Hierarchical management of suppliers
3. Make full inspection on manufacturers before choosing pumps
4. When purchasing equipment, pay attention to equipment technology, component versatility, interchangeability, and standardization.
When selecting a pump, you should also pay attention to the following:
1. Reliability Continuous operation is long-lasting and has a low downtime rate. Energy saving.
2. Sealing performance Reasonable configuration of the sealing structure and sealing packing.
3. Flow path processing accuracy. Ensure that the liquid flow path is smooth and the resistance is small.
4. Matching the motor Choosing the right motor will increase the efficiency of the pump.