- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
Chemical centrifugal pumps are generally suitable for chemical plants and chemical industries. Commonly used chemical centrifugal pumps are made of stainless steel, teflon or carbon steel. The use of chemical centrifugal pumps for each material is different and depends on the actual delivery medium. Because the medium delivered by the chemical centrifugal pump is often toxic, harmful, corrosive, with high temperature or low temperature. Therefore, the chemical centrifugal pump is required to meet the requirements of chemical process, no leakage or less leakage, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high temperature resistance or low temperature, and can transport liquid in a critical state and operate reliably.
Chemical production includes fertilizer industry, synthetic fiber, synthetic rubber, synthetic plastics, basic organic raw materials, etc. There are many types of media to be transported, and there are many types of chemical centrifugal pumps. According to the medium to be transported, there are several types of chemical centrifugal pumps: corrosion-resistant pumps, acid pumps, alkali pumps and other corrosion-resistant pumps. Water pumps including clean water pumps, boiler feed pumps, condensate pumps, hot water pumps, etc. Impurity pumps including slurry pump, sewage pump, ash pump, etc.
There are various reasons for the failure of the centrifugal pump, which the common ones are unreasonable selection, inherent equipment failure, installation, start-up and operation failure. For example, the pump is overpowered due to unreasonable selection; the pump cavitation is severe and the flow is insufficient due to design and manufacturing defects; the vibration and noise of the pump are seriously exceeded due to the installation failure; the pump cannot start normally due to the startup and operation failure of the pump as well as The amount of water is gradually reduced, the gland seal will be heated, and the bearing is overheated.
Principles of pump selection
1. The model and performance of the selected pump can achieve the requirements of process parameters such as flow, head, pressure, temperature, NPSH, and suction.
2. Requirements of liquid property
For pumps that transport flammable, explosive, toxic or valuable media, reliable shaft seals or leak-free pumps are required.
For pumps that transport corrosive media, corrosive materials such as teflon are required for flow passage components.
For pumps containing solid particulate media, it is required that the flow passage component have to be made of wear-resistant material, and if necessary, the shaft seal should be flushed with a cleaning liquid.
3. For mechanical aspects, it requires strong reliability, low noise and low vibration.
4. When pumping highly corrosive media (such as concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid), flammable and explosive media, and environment must not have any pollution, you can use a magnetic pump.
5. IHF centrifugal pump has the characteristics of high speed, small volume, light weight, high efficiency, large flow, simple structure, no pulsation of infusion, stable performance, easy operation and convenient maintenance. If there is no special requirement for working conditions, centrifugal pump can be selected.