- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
Maintenance standards for parts of underground wear-resistant self-balancing centrifugal water pumps
The pump body of the downhole wear-resistant self-balancing centrifugal water pump is composed of multiple parts. The cooperation of these pump parts provides the power foundation and prerequisites of the centrifugal pump. In the process of ensuring the healthy and stable operation of the self-balancing centrifugal pump, scientific and effective maintenance and overhaul methods are an important guarantee for the healthy operation of the centrifugal pump.
Downhole wear-resistant self-balancing water pump shaft
1. Clean and inspect the pump shaft. The pump shaft should be free from cracks, severe wear and other defects. If there are wear, cracks, erosion, etc., it should be recorded in detail and the reasons should be analyzed.
The straightness of the shaft of the centrifugal pump should not be greater than 0.05mm over the full length. The surface of the journal should not have defects such as pits, grooves, etc. The maximum allowable value of the surface roughness is 0.8μm, and the roundness and cylindricity error of the journal should be less than 0.02mm.
3. The parallelism error between the centerline of the keyway of the centrifugal pump and the centerline of the shaft should be less than 0.03mm/100.
Underground wear-resistant self-balancing centrifugal water pump impeller
1. Clean and inspect the surface of the impeller at all levels. The surface of the impeller should be free of defects such as cracks and wear. The surface of the impeller flow channel should be smooth, free of scaling and burrs, and the blades should be free of defects such as cracks, erosion and thinning.
2. Check the impeller suction port and discharge port sealing ring at all levels, there should be no looseness, the surface of the sealing ring is smooth, without burrs, the maximum allowable value of surface roughness Ra is 0.8μm, and the clearance between the impeller assembly and the impeller should be 0.05～0.10 mm. Based on the inner hole of the impeller, check that the radial runout of the impeller should not be greater than 0.05 mm. The end face runout is not more than 0.04 mm.
3. The impeller and shaft adopt interference fit, generally H7/h6. The interference between the key and the keyway is 0.09～0.12 mm, and the clearance at the top of the centrifugal pump key is 0.04～0.07mm after assembly.
4. The impeller must be statically balanced.
Downhole wear-resistant self-balancing centrifugal pump head, pump casing and guide impeller
1. Clean and inspect all levels of impellers, and there should be no defects such as wear, cracks, and erosion.
2. The anti-rotation pin of the guide impeller of the centrifugal pump should not be bent, broken or loosened. The surface of the sealing ring of the pump head and pump casing should be free of pitting, scars, grooves, and the maximum allowable surface roughness Ra is 0.8μm. The assembly clearance between the sealing ring and the pump head and the pump casing of the centrifugal pump should be 0.05～0.10mm. The ring should not loosen.
3. Taking the centrifugal pump head and the stop of the centrifugal pump casing as the benchmark, measure the inner diameter of the sealing ring to run out of circle, the value is not more than 0.50 mm, and the end face circle run out should not be more than 0.04mm.
4. Measure the gap between the pump head, pump casing seal ring and the assembly seal ring of the centrifugal pump, and the value should be between 0.50 mm and 0.60 mm.
Downhole wear-resistant self-balancing centrifugal water pump throttle shaft seal
1. Clean and inspect the surface of the throttle shaft seal, there should be no defects such as cracks, partial wear, etc., and the maximum allowable value of surface roughness Ra is 0.8μm;
2. The throttle shaft seal of the centrifugal pump and the pump body adopt H7/p6 coordination. Using the outer circle as the benchmark, measure the runout of the inner aperture to the circle, and its value should not be greater than 0.02mm; 3. Measure the clearance between the throttle shaft seal of the centrifugal pump and the pump shaft, and its value should be between 0.25 mm and 0.30 mm.
Standards for overhauling wear-resistant self-balancing centrifugal water pump bearings in downholes
1. The ovality and taper of the shaft diameter cannot be greater than one thousandth of the shaft diameter.
2. The surface roughness of the shaft diameter Ra<1.6um.
3. The contact area between the shaft diameter and the bearing bush should not be less than the range of 60°～90°, and there should be no traces of corrosion on its surface.
4. The housing and the bearing should be in close contact.
5. The bearing bush must not have cracks, blisters, metal cuts, etc.
6. The tight force between the bearing cap and the bearing shell is not less than 0.02～0.04mm.
7. The outer diameter of the ball bearing should not be in contact with the inner wall of the bearing box.
8. The contact between the outer ring of the rolling bearing under radial load and the inner wall of the bearing box adopts H7/h6 coordination.
1) Sliding bearing
(1) The interference between the bearing and the bearing gland is 0.02～0.04mm, the lower bearing bush is in uniform contact with the bearing seat, and the contact area should be more than 60% larger.
(2) When replacing the bearing, the contact angle between the journal and the lower bearing is 60-900 sealed, the contact area should be uniform, and the contact point should not be less than 2 to 3 points per square centimeter.
(3) The alloy layer of the bearing and the bearing lining should be firmly bonded, and the surface of the alloy layer should not have defects such as pores, slag inclusion, and spalling.
(4) The clearance at the top of the bearing should meet the requirements in the table below.
(5) The data of the bearing side clearance on the horizontal midpoint surface is half of the top clearance.
2) Rolling bearings
(1) The fit between the rolling bearing bearing axial and radial load and the shaft is H7/js6.
(2) The fit between the rolling bearing that only bears radial load and the shaft is H7/k6.
(3) The matching between the outer ring of the rolling bearing and the inner wall of the bearing box is Js7/h6.
(4) For pumps that use rolling bearings for axial thrust, the axial clearance of the outer ring of the rolling bearings should be left 0.02～0.06mm.
(5) When the rolling bearing is disassembled and assembled, the temperature of the hot assembly should not exceed 100℃, and it is strictly forbidden to heat it directly with flame.
(6) The surface of the rolling element, oil and slide of the rolling bearing should be free of corrosion, pits and spots, and the contact should be smooth and no noise.
Standard for the maintenance of wear-resistant self-balancing centrifugal pump packing glands in underground mines
1. The end face of the packing gland must be vertical.
2. The diameter gap between the packing gland and the shaft sleeve is 0.75~1.0mm.
3. The gap between the outer diameter of the packing gland and the packing box is 0.1~0.15mm.
4. The mechanical seal gland rubber gasket should be 1.50～2.50mm higher than the contact surface.
Technical standard for repairing the oil seal ring of the wear-resistant self-balancing centrifugal pump downhole
1. The clearance between the oil seal ring and the shaft sleeve is 1.00~1.50mm.
2. The outer diameter of the oil sealing ring is perpendicular to the end face.
3. The gap between the outer diameter of the stuffing box and the oil seal ring is 0.15~0.2mm.
Standards for repairing downhole wear-resistant self-balancing centrifugal water pump couplings
1. The plane clearance of the coupling: the cold oil pump is 2.2～4.2mm, and the hot oil pump is 1.55～2.05mm larger than the front series.
2. The rubber ring for coupling is 0.15～0.35mm smaller than the perforation diameter.
3. When disassembling the coupling, use special tools to keep it smooth and clean to avoid bruising.
4. The fit of coupling and shaft is H7/js6.
5. The axial gap between the two ends of the coupling is generally 2-6mm.
6. To install the gear coupling, ensure that the outer teeth are in the middle of the width of the inner teeth.
7. When installing the elastic ring pin coupling, the elastic ring and the pin should be an interference fit and have a certain tight force. The diameter gap between the elastic pin and the coupling hole is 0.40～0.60mm.
Standards for overhauling wear-resistant self-balancing centrifugal water pump shafts and sleeves
1. The allowable shaft diameter is not more than 0.013mm, the middle part of the shaft of the low-speed pump is not more than 0.07mm, and the middle part of the shaft of the high-speed pump is not more than 0.04mm.
2. The shaft surface is smooth, without cracks, wear, etc.
3. Keep Ra=1.6um on the surface of the shaft sleeve.
4. The shaft and sleeve adopt H7/h6.
Standards for overhauling wear-resistant self-balancing centrifugal water pump rotors in underground mines
1. Shaft diameter shaking is not more than 0.013mm, shaft sleeve is not more than 0.02mm, impeller mouth ring is not more than 0.04mm, and the axial shaking of impeller end face is not more than 0.23mm.
2. The axial shaking of the rotor and stator of the cold oil pump is not more than 1.9～3.9mm, and the axial shaking of the rotor and stator of the hot oil pump is not less than 3.5mm. Measure the gap between the throttle shaft seal and the pump shaft, and its value should be between 0.25 and 0.30 mm.