- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
Maintenance standard of various parts of mine drainage pump
1. Pump shaft of mine drainage pump
1. Clean and inspect the pump shaft. The pump shaft should be free from cracks, severe wear and other defects. If there are wear, cracks, erosion, etc., it should be recorded in detail and the reasons should be analyzed.
2. Check the straightness of the pump shaft, and its value should not be greater than 0.05mm over the full length. The surface of the journal should not have defects such as pits, grooves, etc. The maximum allowable value of the surface roughness is 0.8μm, and the roundness and cylindricity error of the journal should be less than 0.02mm.
3. The parallelism error between the centerline of the keyway and the centerline of the shaft should be less than 0.03mm/100
2. Mining drainage pump impeller
1. Clean and inspect the surface of the impeller at all levels. The surface of the impeller should be free of defects such as cracks and wear. The surface of the impeller flow path should be smooth, free of scaling and burrs, and the blades should be free of defects such as cracks, erosion and thinning.
2. Check the impeller suction port and discharge port sealing ring at all levels. There should be no looseness, the surface of the sealing ring is smooth, without burrs, the maximum allowable value of surface roughness Ra is 0.8μm, and the clearance between the impeller assembly should be 0.05～0.10 mm. Based on the inner hole of the impeller, check that the radial runout of the impeller should not be greater than 0.05 mm. The end face runout is not more than 0.04 mm.
3. The impeller and shaft adopt interference fit, generally H7/h6. The interference between the key and the keyway is 0.09～0.12 mm. After assembly, the clearance at the top of the key is 0.04～0.07 mm.
4. The impeller must be statically balanced.
3. Pump head, pump casing and guide vane of mine drainage pump
1. Clean and inspect all levels of impellers, and there should be no defects such as wear, cracks, and erosion.
2. The anti-rotation pin of the guide vane wheel should not be bent, broken or loosened. The surface of the pump head and pump casing sealing ring should be free of pitting, scars, grooves, and the maximum allowable surface roughness Ra is 0.8μm. The assembly clearance between the sealing ring and the pump head and pump casing should be 0.05～0.10 mm. The sealing ring should Does not loosen.
3. Taking the stop of the pump head and the pump casing as the benchmark, measure the inner diameter of the sealing ring to run out of circle, the value should not be greater than 0.50 mm, and the end face should be less than 0.04 mm.
4. Measure the gap between the pump head, pump casing seal ring and its assembly seal ring, and its value should be between 0.50 mm and 0.60 mm.
4. Throttle shaft seal of mine drainage pump
1. Clean and inspect the surface of the throttle shaft seal, there should be no defects such as cracks, partial wear, etc., and the maximum allowable value of surface roughness Ra is 0.8μm;
2. The throttle shaft seal and the pump body adopt H7/p6 coordination. Using the outer circle as the benchmark, measure the runout of the inner aperture to the circle, and its value should not be greater than 0.02mm;
3. Measure the gap between the throttle shaft seal and the pump shaft, and its value should be between 0.25 and 0.30 mm.