- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
How to overhaul the corrosion-resistant chemical pump?
Because it can transport corrosive liquids containing acid or alkali, corrosion-resistant chemical pumps are widely used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, synthetic fiber, pharmaceutical, food, synthetic fiber and other sectors. However, abnormalities will inevitably occur during the pump's long-term operation, and regular maintenance is required. So how to maintain the corrosion-resistant chemical pump?
Maintenance items for corrosion-resistant chemical pumps:
1. Start, run and stop in strict accordance with the operating rules and procedures, and keep a record of the operation.
2. Check the lubrication condition of each lubrication part every shift.
3. Check whether there is any looseness in the joints of the corrosion-resistant chemical pumps and pipelines. Turn the pump by hand to see if the pump is dexterous, and then try to see if the motor turns.
4. Add bearing lubricating oil into the suspension, and inspect the oil level should be between the two engraved lines of the oil mark.
5. Unscrew the water diversion screw plug of the pump body and fill it with water.
6. Close the gate valve of the outlet pipe, the outlet pressure gauge and the outlet vacuum gauge.
7. Turn on the motor. When the pump is running normally, the outlet pressure gauge and the outlet vacuum gauge will gradually close the gate valve after seeing the proper pressure, and check the motor load at the same time.
8. Try to master the flow and head of the pump within the scale indicated on the corrosion-resistant chemical pump label, and ensure that the pump runs temporarily near the high-efficiency point in order to achieve greater energy-saving consequences.
9. During the operation of the corrosion-resistant chemical pump, the bearing temperature does not exceed the ambient temperature of 35 degrees, and the lower temperature does not exceed 80 degrees.
10. If there is abnormal noise in the corrosion-resistant chemical pump, stop immediately and check the reason.
11. When the corrosion-resistant chemical pump is to be stopped, first close the gate valve and pressure gauge, and then stop the motor.
12. After the new bearing is changed, the oil should be cleaned and changed after 100 hours of operation; after that, the oil should be changed every 1000~1500 hours of operation, and the oil should be changed every 2000~2400 hours of operation.
13. Filling glands are often adjusted to ensure normal dripping and leakage in the filling chamber.
14. When the corrosion-resistant chemical pump is used in the cold summer season, after stopping, unscrew the water drain plug at the bottom of the pump body to drain the water to avoid freezing and cracking.
15. If the corrosion-resistant chemical pump is temporarily out of service, the pump must be completely disassembled, the water must be wiped off, the rotating parts and all joints should be coated with grease and installed, and preserved properly.
16. When the ambient temperature of the single-stage centrifugal pump is low, when the pump is stopped, drain the remaining liquid to prevent freezing and cracking of the casing and parts.
17. Check the bearing temperature frequently, and it should not be higher than the ambient temperature of 35 degrees Celsius; the maximum temperature of the bearing: the rolling bearing should not exceed 75 degrees Celsius, and the sliding bearing should not exceed 65 degrees Celsius.
18. Frequently observe whether the pump pressure and motor current are normal and stable, and whether there is any abnormal sound or vibration in the operation of the equipment, and deal with any problems in time.
19. Always keep the pump and the surrounding environment clean and tidy, eliminate running, spilling, dripping and leakage in time, and the sealing meets the requirements.
20. Maintenance personnel should be on duty regularly, check the equipment and deal with the problems found in time.
Precautions for maintenance of corrosion-resistant chemical pumps are as follows:
1. No maintenance tools or any objects are allowed to be placed on the pump seat. Keep the grounding wire of the motor in good condition, and be careful not to spray water on the motor during cleaning.
2. It is necessary to go through relevant safety inspection procedures before inspection.
3. Cut off the power, drain the remaining liquid, close the inlet and outlet valves or add a blind plate to isolate the system. Put the "prohibition card".
4. Disassembled, cleaned and replaced parts and maintenance tools should be placed neatly to ensure civilized maintenance.