- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
The difference between constant pressure fire pump and ordinary fire pump
XBD series constant pressure fire pump is a new principle fire pump. The outlet pressure is flat during operation and the head is almost unchanged when the flow changes. It is especially suitable for the requirements of variable flow and stabilization in fire protection. The structure has two types: direct-connected vertical and direct-connected horizontal. The motors of XBD fire pumps are all Y2 extended shaft motors, and the impeller is radially open, without a ring, no rust, and runs particularly smoothly. It is mainly suitable for the water supply of fixed fire protection systems (fire hydrant fire extinguishing system, automatic sprinkler system and spray fire extinguishing system) in industrial and civil buildings. It can also be used for water supply systems shared by firefighting and life (production) and construction, municipal, industrial and mining, Various occasions such as boiler feed water.
The performance and advantages of the constant pressure tangent fire pump: It has the characteristics of variable flow and stabilization, that is, in the full flow range, the pressure changes little. When the pump changes from zero flow to the required maximum flow range, the pressure change is 5% Within the range, and there is no overpressure at low or zero flow, so as to avoid the phenomenon that ordinary centrifugal pumps are overpressured at small and small flows and cannot supply water at large flows. The pressure of a constant-pressure fire pump will always remain unchanged when the flow changes, while an ordinary fire pump will have an overcurrent phenomenon if it is used with a low head and a large flow, which will seriously cause the motor to burn).
The difference between constant pressure fire pump and ordinary fire pump:
1. Design standards. Constant pressure fire pump is an international standard. Constant pressure fire pumps fully meet and exceed the GB2645-98 standard and are in line with international standards. General fire pumps meet the GB2645-98 standard.
2. Constant pressure is achieved through the technical performance of the pump, and the performance curve is flat. When the pump changes from zero flow to maximum flow, the head change is only within 5 meters. The technical performance of the ordinary pump determines that the performance curve of the pump is steep and parabolic, that is, the flow is small and the flow is high, and the flow is high and the head is low. For example, when the pump has zero flow, the head is 1.3 to 1.5 times the pressure at the design point, resulting in overpressure.
3. System: In the fire protection system, there are disadvantages in the performance of the traditional pump technology, and there are problems of small flow or zero flow overpressure and large flow pressure reduction. Generally, fire pumps have the problems of small flow overpressure and large flow depressurization.
4. Configuration: The constant pressure fire pump system does not need to be equipped with overpressure measures, and the proportional regulating valve or pressure reducing valve can be omitted. The general system needs to be equipped with anti-overpressure facilities, and a proportional regulating valve or pressure reducing valve is required.
5. Material: The flow parts of the pump are made of cast iron or stainless steel, which is not easy to rust and deform. Generally, it is easy to rust and deform.
6. Pump start: Constant pressure fire pump pump can be started randomly without jamming. Ordinary pumps cannot be started randomly, and are easy to get stuck
7. Appearance: The angle of the impeller of the constant pressure fire pump is perpendicular to the end face; the inlet and outlet as a whole look long and thin.
The application difference between constant pressure fire pump and fire pump is:
(1) Constant pressure tangent fire pump is used to ensure the water volume and pressure of fire fighting water. It involves personal safety and property protection and must operate reliably. The pump body is required to have reasonable structure, appropriate material and high reliability.
(2) Constant pressure tangent firefighting flow is relatively regular. The fire hydrant water supply system increases in steps of 5l/s. The automatic sprinkler system increases with the flow value corresponding to the light hazard level, the medium hazard level, and the severe hazard level.
(3) The constant pressure tangent fire pump water supply generally adopts the method of directly supplying water from the pump to the fire extinguishing facility (fire hydrant, sprinkler). In the initial fire extinguishing or self-checking operation, the small flow water is supplied, and in the fire development stage, the water is supplied according to the design flow. When the pump flow-head curve is steep, it is easy to produce overpressure when running at a small flow rate, and corresponding technical measures should be taken for this.
(4) Constant pressure tangent fire pumps are used for extinguishing fires, which require rapid and timely fire pumps, and correspondingly require the fire pumps to have short water diversion time and good starting performance.