- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
How to operate the high temperature desulfurization and denitrification circulating pump when it is turned on and off? What to pay attention to?
High temperature resistant desulfurization and denitration circulating pump operation:
Check before starting:
Check whether the bolts of the desulfurization and denitrification circulating pump are tightened. They should be used to rotate the coupling or shaft before trial operation. Check whether the steering is correct and whether the operation is flexible. Firstly, check whether the coupling is level from the outside by hand, and check whether the position of the lubricant is near the center line of the oil glass from the oil glass hole on the bearing seat (too much should be let out, and too little should be added). Rotate while checking. If the problem still exists, disassemble the pump (according to the structural diagram and disassembly procedure in the manual) to check and clean up foreign objects. And keep a record.
Start-up operation of high temperature resistant desulfurization and denitration circulating pump:
1. Fill the pump with liquid.
2. Open the inlet valve in time (if the inlet valve is a one-way check valve, manual operation is not required). Pay attention to open the inlet valve to the maximum position.
3. Turn on the power supply.
4. Open the outlet valve.
Precautions for the operation of the high temperature desulfurization and denitration circulating pump:
1. If there is abnormal sound during operation, or abnormal conditions such as motor heating, etc., the machine should be stopped for inspection. The inspection method is the same as the inspection method before operation.
2. Keep no water traces on the motor during operation to prevent the motor from getting damp.
3. Regularly check whether the lubricating oil in the bearing housing needs to be replaced.
4. The connection between the pump and the pipeline should maintain good air tightness, especially the water inlet pipe must be airtight.
5. The operating conditions should be grasped, and the current and voltage changes should be checked in time, and the temperature rise of the bearing should not exceed 75 degrees to prevent accidents.
6. If abnormal sound is found during operation, stop immediately and check the cause.
High temperature resistant desulfurization and denitration circulating pump shutdown:
First close the outlet valve, cut off the power supply, and stop the shaft seal water. Desulfurization pump
Attention to the use of high temperature desulfurization and denitration circulating pump:
1. Under the condition of meeting the necessary flow and head, the structure and performance should be advanced and reasonable, and the operation should be stable;
2. The performance of the sealing components should be tight and reliable, with a long service life;
3. Under the condition of corrosion resistance and temperature resistance, the pump is easy to install and disassemble and easy to maintain;
4. Light structure, low cost, energy saving and economical.