- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
What problems should Cheng Machinery pay attention to when replacing a new hydraulic pump?
Discovery of abnormal phenomenon: Abnormal sound, vibration or abnormal signal of monitoring system, etc., there must be a reason. When an abnormal phenomenon is found, immediately find the circuit diagram, follow the diagram to find out, and carefully observe whether the abnormal phenomenon is caused by a temporary error. Assess the need for parking. For example, pressure, load, temperature, time, start-up, and stop all contain the reasons that may cause abnormal phenomena. Usually, it should be analyzed and discussed item by item.
1. Do not add load immediately after the hydraulic pump is started: the hydraulic pump must be idling without load for a period of time after starting (about 10 minutes to 30 minutes), especially when the temperature is very low, it must go through the warm-up process to make the hydraulic circuit circulate. Add the preload normally and check the operation status.
2. Observe the change of oil temperature: pay attention to check the change of the highest and lowest oil temperature, and find out the relationship between the oil temperature and the external ambient temperature, so as to know whether the capacity of the cooler and the capacity of the oil storage tank is compatible with the surrounding conditions and the conditions of use, and the cooling Troubleshooting of the system can also be traced.
3. Pay attention to the noise of the hydraulic pump: the new hydraulic pump has less initial wear and is easily affected by air bubbles and dust. Poor lubrication at high temperature or overloaded operating conditions will cause adverse consequences and cause abnormal effects to the hydraulic pump.
4. Pay attention to checking the display values of the gauges: observe the display value of the pressure gauge of the hydraulic circuit, the vibration situation and stability of the pressure switch light signal at any time, so as to find out whether the hydraulic circuit is functioning properly as soon as possible.
5. Pay attention to observe the action of the machine (for the modified pump): Improper design of the hydraulic circuit or poor manufacturing of the components are not easy to find in the initial use stage, so special attention should be paid to the action state that appears under various conditions of use.
6. Pay attention to the adjustment in each valve: fully understand the use of pressure control valve, flow control valve and directional control valve, and pay special attention to the adjustment range and limit, otherwise adjustment errors will not only damage the machinery, but also pose a threat to safety.
7. Check the status of the filter: The filter in the loop should be taken out and cleaned regularly, and the status of the filter screen and the dirt adsorbed on the net should be checked, and the quality, quantity and size of the filter should be analyzed, so that the degree of pollution in the loop can be observed. This infers where the source of the contamination is.
8. Regularly check the changes of hydraulic oil: Check and analyze the deterioration, discoloration and pollution of hydraulic oil every one or two months to ensure the normal operation of the hydraulic transmission medium.
9. Pay attention to the leakage of the piping: whether the piping of the hydraulic device is good or not can be seen after running for a period of time, check whether there is oil leakage and whether the piping is loose.
10. Pay attention to the operation status of the new machine within three months of operation: during the operation period of the new machine, you should grasp the operation status inspection, such as the maintenance of the parts, whether the screws are loose, whether the oil temperature rises abnormally, whether the hydraulic oil is not It deteriorates quickly, check whether the conditions of use meet the regulations, etc.