- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
The correct cleaning method of D-type centrifugal pump parts prolongs the service life
How to clean D-type centrifugal pump parts is very important to the life of the pump. Cleaning is an important part of the work. The quality of cleaning has a great impact on the quality of mechanical repair. The use of correct cleaning methods to improve the cleaning quality of D-type centrifugal pumps and reduce costs is one of the issues that repair workers must consider.
The cleaning in the repair work includes the external cleaning of the machine and the cleaning of the parts. For different purposes, parts cleaning can be divided into cleaning before identification, cleaning before assembly, and cleaning before part plating or bonding.
In the cleaning of parts, the cleaning requirements of plated and bonded parts are the highest, and the cleaning quality is not high. It is often the cause of coating or bonding failure. The cleaning quality of the transfer of parts has a great impact on the life of the machine. As the cleaning is seriously unqualified, a large amount of abrasive infiltrates into the important friction pair, or the lubricating oil channel is blocked by dirt, which leads to early wear and accidental damage of the machine. It occurs from time to time in some irregular repair work. Pay attention.
The following is a detailed introduction to the main points of the cleaning instructions for the D-type centrifugal pump parts:
1) Scrape off the scale and rust accumulated on the inner and outer surfaces of the impeller, the seal ring and the bearing, etc., and then clean and blow off with water or compressed air.
2) Clean the grease and rust accumulated on the joint surfaces of the pump body.
3) Clean the water seal pipe and check whether the pipe is unblocked.
4) Clean the oil tile and bearing, remove the dirt, and then clean the oil ring and oil level gauge. The ball bearings should be cleaned with gasoline.
5) Parts and components that are temporarily not assembled should be protected by oiling after cleaning.
All cleaning methods of D-type centrifugal pumps must fully consider the following basic requirements:
1) Ensure that the requirements for the cleanliness of the parts are met. In the repair, the cleaning requirements of various parts are different. In the reassembly, the cleaning requirements of the matching parts are higher than that of the non-matching parts: the dynamic matching parts are higher than the static matching parts: the precision matching parts are higher than the non-precision matching parts . For the surface of sprayed, plated, and bonded workpieces, the cleaning requirements are very high. For cleaning, different cleaning agents and cleaning methods must be adopted according to different requirements to ensure the required cleaning quality.
2) Prevent corrosion of D-type centrifugal pump parts. No corrosion of any degree is allowed for precision parts. When the parts need to be parked for a period of time after cleaning, the anti-rust ability of the cleaning fluid should be considered, or other anti-rust measures should be considered.
3) Ensure the safety of operation, prevent fire or poisoning the human body, and cause pollution to the environment.
4) Pay attention to economic benefits. Under the condition of ensuring the above conditions, the economic effect should be improved by improving the efficiency, reducing the cost of raw materials, and reducing the cost of equipment.