- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
Installation method and installation diagram of vertical pipeline fire pump
The installation of the vertical pipeline fire pump is a technical task. A slight carelessness during the installation will lead to the failure of the installation, which will affect the working performance of the pump in the future. The installer needs to have a certain knowledge of fire pump installation. Zoomlian Pump analyzes the installation method of the vertical pipeline fire pump and provides the installation diagram for reference only.
The installation method of vertical pipeline fire pump:
1) Check the integrity of the vertical fire pump before installation.
2) The installation location of the vertical fire pump should be as close as possible to the water source.
3) There are two ways to install the pipeline fire pump and the base, one is the rigid connection directly installed on the cement foundation, and the other is the flexible connection installed by the JGD type shock absorber.
4) For direct installation, the vertical fire pump can be placed on the foundation with a height of 30~40mm (prepared to be filled with cement slurry), and then adjusted, and the anchor bolts are worn, and the cement mortar is filled, and the cement dries out after 3~5 days Then, re-calibrate, and when the cement is completely dry, tighten the nuts of the anchor bolts.
5) When installing the pipeline, the inlet and outlet pipelines should have their own supports, and the flange of the vertical fire pump should not be subjected to excessive pipeline weight.
6) Vertical pipeline fire pumps are used in occasions with suction lift. The inlet pipe end should be equipped with a bottom valve, and the inlet and outlet pipes should not have too many bends, and there should be no water or air leakage.
7) A filter screen is installed on the inlet pipe to prevent impurities from entering the impeller. The effective area of the filter should be 3 to 4 times the area of the inlet pipe to ensure the free flow of liquid.
8) For the convenience and safety of maintenance and use, a regulating valve is installed on the inlet and outlet pipes of the vertical fire pump and a pressure gauge is installed near the outlet of the vertical fire pump to ensure the operation within the rated range and ensure the vertical The normal operation and service life of the pipeline fire pump.
9) If the inlet needs to be expanded to connect, please use eccentric reducing pipe joints.