- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
Advantages and structural characteristics of non-clogging pumps
1. Compact structure and small footprint. Since the non-clogging sewage pump works under the liquid, it can be directly installed in the sewage tank. There is no need to build a special pump room to install pumps and motors, which can save a lot of land and infrastructure costs.
2. Easy to install and maintain. Small non-clogging sewage pumps can be installed freely, and large non-clogging sewage pumps are generally equipped with automatic coupling devices for automatic installation. Installation and maintenance are quite convenient.
3. Long continuous operation time. Since the pump and the motor are coaxial, the shaft is short, and the weight of the rotating parts is light, the non-clogging sewage pump bears relatively small load on the bearing and has a much longer life than ordinary pumps.
4. There is no cavitation damage and irrigation and water diversion problems. Especially the latter point brings great convenience to the operator.
5. Low vibration and noise, low motor temperature rise, and no pollution to the environment.
6. The non-clogging sewage pump adopts a unique single or double impeller structure, which greatly improves the dirt passing capacity, and can effectively pass 5 times the diameter of the pump diameter of the fiber material and the solid particles with a diameter of about 50% of the pump diameter.
7. The mechanical seal adopts new hard and corrosion-resistant titanium tungsten material, which can make the pump safe and continuous operation for more than 8000 hours.
8. A high-precision anti-interference water leakage detection sensor is installed in the sealed oil chamber of the non-clogging sewage pump, and thermal elements are embedded in the stator winding to automatically protect the pump motor.
9. It can be equipped with a fully automatic control cabinet according to user needs to automatically protect the pump from water leakage, leakage, overload, and over temperature, which improves the safety and reliability of the product.
10. Non-clogging sewage pump. Its biggest advantage is that it has strong self-priming ability. The suction pipe does not need to be equipped with a bottom valve. It can transport sewage containing solid particles and fiber materials. In addition to transporting sewage, it is also suitable for Drain pump, pulp pump, filter washing condensate circulation pump, irrigation pump, etc.