- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
What you should know about the installation of denitrification chemical pumps
As the largest source of nitrogen oxide emissions in my country's industrial sector, the coal and iron ore industries to achieve ultra-low denitrification emissions will be the key direction of atmospheric governance. The denitrification chemical pump is an indispensable equipment in the denitrification control system. If the denitration pump is installed incorrectly, the pump will not work properly, so let's take a look at what knowledge points should be known when installing the denitrification chemical pump.
1. Basic selection
Before installing the denitrification chemical pump, the size, position, elevation and bolt hole position of the horizontal foundation should be rechecked to see if it meets the design requirements. The pump installation should be carried out after the concrete strength reaches the design requirements.
2. Pump body installation
1) When the anchor bolts are placed, the bottom end should not touch the bottom of the hole, the anchor bolt should be more than 15mm away from the edge of the hole, the bolt should be kept vertical, and the vertical deviation should not exceed 10/1000.
2) The leveling of the denitrification chemical pump should be based on the horizontal processing surface of the base, and measured with a level meter. The level deviation of the pump body should not exceed 0.1mm per meter. 3) Use a level, dial indicator or feeler gauge to measure and calibrate to keep the axis of the water pump and the axis of the motor coaxial. The axial inclination should not exceed 0.2mm per meter, and the radial displacement should not exceed 0.5mm. When you find that the pump is uneven when balancing, you can adjust the height with the horn.
3) The inlet and outlet of each pump of the denitration chemical pump should be equipped with drain and pressure gauge joints at both ends, and the inlet and outlet should be equipped with flanges for pipe connection.
Three, power connection
① The size of the power cord should meet the power requirements
② Leakage protection needs to be installed
③220V and 380V should pay attention to the positive and negative power lines to avoid reversal
④Water leakage protection
Four, debugging and running
The test operation of the denitration chemical pump should not be less than 2h continuously under the design load and meet the following requirements:
1. There should be no abnormal vibration and noise during operation, no leakage at each seal, and no loosening of fastening and joining parts;
2. The current and power of the motor should not exceed the rated value;
Five, denitrification chemical pump water pump maintenance
1: Install the bracket on the pipe near the pump so that there is no weight attached to the pump casing.
2: When the water pump is used up, the water in the water pump should be drained. It is best to remove the water pipe and rinse with clean water.
Six, matters needing attention
1: A shock-absorbing pad is installed at the bottom of the denitration pump, and the inlet and outlet pipes of the water pump are softly connected.
2: Pay attention to the waterproof of the electric control box
3: Filters must be added to the water inlet, and cut-off doors must be added before and after the pump
4: The inlet and outlet pipes should be sealed to avoid water leakage.
5: Protective measures should be taken when the pump is installed outdoors.