- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
Vertical centrifugal pump installation method and installation diagram
Vertical centrifugal pumps have a small footprint, easy installation, and simple structure are the centrifugal pump products that most designers who choose centrifugal pumps or purchasers give priority to. In addition, the purchase cost of vertical centrifugal pumps is also higher than that of horizontal centrifugal pumps. Slightly lower, except that the horizontal centrifugal pump is better when the system pressure is higher or when high temperature hot water is delivered, vertical centrifugal pump products can be used for other common booster delivery. For example, the commonly used DL type vertical multistage centrifugal pump, CDLF type vertical stainless steel multistage pipeline centrifugal pump.
Vertical centrifugal pump installation method:
1. Check the intact and idle condition of the water pump and motor before installation. If the pipeline is not installed, install the water pump first, draw a diagram according to the center line of the inlet and outlet of the water pump, and install the pipeline. If the pipeline has been installed, first ensure that the inlet and outlet pipelines are on the same centerline, and install a support frame near the inlet and outlet of the pipeline.
2. The installation location of the vertical centrifugal pump should be as close as possible to the water source
3. The weight of the pipeline should not be added to the water pump during installation, and there should be separate supports. So as not to deform the pump and affect its operating performance and life.
4. The pump and motor are of integral structure, no need to be aligned during installation, so installation is very convenient.
5. The anchor bolts must be tightened during installation to avoid the impact of vibration on the pump performance during starting.
6. Before installing the pump, carefully check whether there are hard objects (such as rocks, iron particles, etc.) in the pump flow path that affect the operation of the pump to avoid damage to the impeller and pump body during the operation of the pump. Connect the vertical centrifugal pump with flanges and inlet and outlet pipes, and place hard objects on the pump base to prevent damage to the pump body and pipes. Use a marker to mark the diagonal and center empty positions of the four bolt holes in the pump base.
7. In order to facilitate maintenance and use Antong, install a regulating valve on the inlet and outlet pipes of the pump and install a regulating valve near the outlet of the pump.
Pressure gauge to ensure operation within the range of rated head and flow rate, ensure the normal operation of the pump, and increase the service life of the pump.
8. When the pump is used for suction lift occasions, it should be equipped with a bottom block, and the inlet pipeline should be careful to bend too much, and there should be no leakage of water or air.
9. For direct installation, the pump can be placed on the foundation with a height of 30-40 mm (prepared to be filled with grout). Then make corrections, put on the anchor bolts, and fill with cement mortar. After the cement dries out for 3 to 5 days. Re-calibrate and tighten the nuts of the anchor bolts after the cement is completely dry.
10. When installing the pipeline, both the water outlet pipeline and the outlet pipeline should have their own supports, and the flange of the pump should not bear excessive pipeline weight.
11. Measure the height between the prefabricated foundation and the pump base, and set aside the height of the shock absorber or cushion reasonably.
12. Remove the drill hole with the impact electric drill for the pump, and embed expansion screws or screws according to the diagonal and center distance of the four bolt holes of the pump.
13. The discharge pipeline, such as a check valve, should be installed outside the gate valve.
14. Turn the pump shaft after installation, the impeller should be free of friction or death, otherwise the pump should be disassembled to check the cause.
15. The installation methods of vertical centrifugal pumps are divided into two types: rigid connection and flexible connection
Rigid connection-vertical centrifugal pump installation diagram:
Flexible connection-vertical centrifugal pump installation diagram: