- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
Structure composition and working principle of centrifugal energy-saving water pump
In the petrochemical industry, centrifugal water pumps, especially energy-saving water pumps, are widely used in the production process and are essential equipment in many production links.
Structural composition of centrifugal energy-saving water pump
The basic structure of a centrifugal energy-saving water pump is composed of six parts. The basic structure is composed of six parts. The other are the impeller, pump body, pump shaft, bearing, seal ring, stuffing box
1. The impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump. It has a high speed and high force. The blades on the impeller play a major role. The impeller must pass a static balance experiment before assembly. The inner and outer surfaces of the impeller are required to be smooth to reduce the friction loss of the water flow.
2, the pump body is also called the pump housing, which is the main body of the water pump. Play a supporting and fixing role, and connect with the bracket for mounting the bearing
3. The role of the pump shaft is to connect the motor with the motor to transfer the motor to the impeller, so it is the main component of the transmission mechanism.
4. The bearing is a component that is sleeved on the pump shaft to support the pump shaft. There are two types of rotating bearing and sliding bearing. Rotate the support so that the hydrazine tallow is used as a lubricant to add oil properly-generally 2/33/4 of the volume is too much to generate heat, too little and there is noise and heat! The sliding bearing is used as a lubricant. , Add to the oil level line. Too much smoke will seep along the pump shaft and drift too low. Too few bearings will overheat and burn out and cause accidents! During the operation of the pump, the temperature of the bearings will be as high as 85 degrees and generally run at about 6 degrees. Find out the reason (whether there is quality, whether the oil is black, whether water has entered) and deal with it in time!
5. The sealing ring is also called the reduction ring. If the gap between the impeller inlet and the pump casing is too large, the water in the high-pressure area of the pump will flow to the low-pressure area through this gap, which will affect the water output of the pump and reduce the efficiency! Too small a gap will cause wear and tear on the wheel and the system. Adding back force to reduce internal leakage, extending the life of the wheel volume, is equipped with a seal at the joint of the inner and outer wheel, and the seal can be kept between 0.25-1.10 mm.
6. The material box is mainly composed of packing, water seal ring, grave barrel, packing gland, and water seal pipe. The function of the stuffing box is mainly to close the gap between the original casing and the pump shaft, and to cool the material in the non-water seal ring! Keep the pump running normally. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the inspection of the stuffing box during the running inspection of the pump! The stuffing should be replaced after 600 hours of operation.
Working principle of centrifugal energy-saving water pump
The power source of the centrifugal energy-saving water pump mainly depends on the provision of the pump body and the water inlet pipe before the centrifugal pump is started. The water-shaped vacuum state. When the impeller rotates quickly, the blades prompt the water to rotate rapidly. The rotating water flies from the impeller under the action of centrifugal force. After the water in the pump is thrown out, the sail of the impeller forms a vacuum area. Therefore, the liquid sucked into the pipeline enters the impeller in the pump under the action of the pressure difference, and the liquid is continuously sucked and pressed out. Therefore, the fundamental reason for centrifugal pumps to transport liquids is also dependent on centrifugal force.