- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
S series double-suction centrifugal pump structure diagram:
Structure diagram and structural features of S series double-suction centrifugal pump
S series double-suction centrifugal pumps with double-suction centrifugal pumps are widely used in industry, urban water supply and drainage, and can also be used for irrigation and drainage of farmland and orchards. They are used to transport clean water or other liquids with similar physical and chemical properties to clean water. S series double-suction split pumps rely on centrifugal principle to extract liquid materials. Split pumps made of special materials are suitable for pumping corrosive liquids and liquids containing a certain amount of solid particles.
Structural features of S series double-suction centrifugal pumps:
1. Beautiful appearance, good stability and easy installation. The motor can be on the left or right end as required. The double-suction centrifugal pump has a split structure in the pump casing. During maintenance, only the pump cover needs to be lifted, and the rotor parts can be removed for maintenance operations without disassembling the pipeline, which is very convenient.
2. The shaft seal adopts mechanical seal or packing seal. Can guarantee no leakage for a long time. The impeller sealing ring can be replaced after it is worn, which reduces the operation and maintenance costs.
3. The optimized design of the double-suction impeller reduces the axial force to a minimum, is hydraulically symmetrical, and has no axial force (theoretically). Since the double-suction impeller has two suction ports, each inlet only needs to bear half of the flow, so the flow rate is relatively low, and the impeller is not easy to cavitation.
4. High efficiency, large flow and high lift. However, it is large and heavy, so it is generally not suitable for mobile operations. It is mostly used in factories, mines, urban water supply and drainage, etc.
The double-suction split pump is horizontal installation, the pump casing is horizontally separated on the axis line, the upper part is the pump cover, the lower part is the pump body, the suction port and the discharge port are on the pump body below the pump axis, and the center line is perpendicular to the axis , It is not necessary to disassemble the water inlet and outlet pipes during maintenance, and the pump cover can be opened and the rotor parts can be taken out. Except for the 48SAP-30 type pump which is a sliding bearing, the bearings of other types of pumps all use rolling bearings, and the bearing end cover seals use skeleton oil seals.
The direction of rotation of the double-suction split pump: viewed from the motor end to the pump, it rotates in a counterclockwise direction, that is, the suction port is on the left and the discharge port is on the right. The driving end can also be moved to the other end of the pump according to user requirements. At this time, the direction of rotation and the direction of suction and discharge outlets are all opposite to the above.
The material of the main parts of the double-suction split pump: The flow parts of the pump are made of cast iron. If the user needs, the impeller can also be made of cast steel and brass, but it must be specified in the order contract.