- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
Fsb plastic pump installation and precautions
1. The plastic pump and motor should be inspected before installation. All parts should be intact and there should be no debris in the pump.
2. Place the plastic pump in a horizontal position, connect the inlet and outlet pipes, and switch on the power. Finally, turn the coupling by hand. Check whether there is any friction. The installation is complete if it rotates easily and evenly.
3. Plastic alloy pumps are inferior to metal, so the weight of the pipeline cannot be directly pressed on the pump body. The outlet and outlet pipelines should be supported by additional brackets. The pump with high lift should also be installed with a check valve at the outlet to prevent sudden changes. Water hammer damage during shutdown.
4. All joints must be kept sealed to prevent air leakage and liquid from affecting the working performance of the pump.
5. If there is a push or abnormal sound during operation, stop and check the cause immediately. Therefore, it can work only after the drop is eliminated.
Start and stop
1. Fill the pump with enough liquid (priming).
2. Check whether the oil level of the bracket oil chamber is within the specified range.
3. Check the rotation direction of the motor. Adjust the rotation mark of the pump.
4. Close the outlet valve and pressure gauge cock.
5. Start the motor. Open the pressure gauge cock. Slowly open the outlet valve, when the pressure
6. When it is important to stop, first close the water outlet valve and then cut off the power supply.
When the force gauge pointer points to the required position, stop the adjustment of the size of the water outlet valve.