- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
Principle of conduction electromagnetic pump
1. When a conductor in a magnetic field passes a current, the conductor will be pushed by the magnetic field. The three directions are perpendicular to each other, and the magnitude of the push force is F=I×B×L. The conductive electromagnetic pump does not have any rotating parts, which solves the problem of mechanical pump wear, and forms a maintenance-free welding machine. However, due to the adhesion and shielding of oxide slag on the electrode in the process of conducting current to the liquid metal from the high-current electrode in contact with the liquid metal, the wave crest is unstable, and even fluctuates greatly, which cannot be stably produced. This model is imported from Switzerland. Nearly 50 units have basically been disabled.
2. Principle of induction electromagnetic pump It adopts the principle of using a single-phase C-type open electromagnet to generate a phase difference between the inner and outer ring magnetic fields due to the magnetic path difference between the inner and outer rings, thereby forming a forward magnetic field component, that is, from the leading phase to the lag phase. forward magnetic field component. The liquid metal solder in the forward magnetic field component cuts the magnetic lines of force, and thus receives a forward induction force to achieve the purpose of pumping the liquid metal solder. Because the magnetic path difference is used to generate the phase difference to form the forward magnetic field component, the forward magnetic field component is very limited, and most of them are pulsating magnetic fields that do not generate forward thrust. Ultra-high crest (40mm height) is very difficult.
3. The principle of three-phase asynchronous induction pump This is another patented technology obtained by my country on the wave soldering machine. It not only solves the problem of wave crest instability caused by the shielding of oxide slag in the conduction current electrode of the conduction electromagnetic pump. , without any rotating parts, no current converter, maintenance-free, no wear, and high efficiency, can obtain high and powerful wave crest and wide wave crest. The principle of the three-phase asynchronous induction electric pump is to use the phase difference of 120° between the three-phase power sources to distribute in space to form their respective magnetic fields. Principle and Instructions for Use: Working principle and application example of electromagnetic pump Electromagnetic pump is a kind of electromagnet-driven high-pressure micro-pump. Its characteristics: compact structure, high output pressure, no leakage, small size, good dynamic adjustment, etc. 1. Working principle: when When the electromagnetic pump coil is energized, the sliding rod moves to the right under the action of the electromagnetic field force, the volume of the sealing chamber increases, and when the pressure is less than the air pressure at the inlet, the liquid flows into the sealing chamber. When the electromagnetic pump is powered off, the sliding rod moves to the right under the action of the spring force. Left movement, the volume of the sealing chamber decreases, and when the pressure is greater than the pressure at the outlet, the fluid flows out from the outlet. After the power supply is rectified, the pulse frequency is 50Hz or 60Hz, and the frequency of the left and right movement of the slide bar is also 50Hz or 60Hz, so that the fluid flows continuously from the outlet. The inlet flows in and the outlet flows out. 2. The electromagnetic pump is mainly used for beverage brewing machine, steam cleaning machine, tooth irrigator, spray humidifier, filter pressurization, carpet cleaning machine, etc.
Factors to consider when choosing an electromagnetic pump
1. Product output conditions:
A. Type of fluid characteristics: fluid temperature, viscosity, corrosion, etc.
B. Pressure difference: The maximum pressure difference between the two ends of the pump body that can be generated or overcome by the electromagnetic pump.
C. Self-priming height: inlet When the liquid pipe is empty, the vertical height from the fluid source to the pump body.
D. Self-priming length: When the liquid inlet pipe is empty, the pipe length from the fluid source to the pump body.
E. Self-priming time: The liquid inlet pipe is empty When it is energized, the time it takes to pump the liquid to the pump outlet.
F. Working cycle: the sum of the power-on and subsequent power-off times. G. Cycle load = [power-on time / (power-on time + power-off time) ]*100. The electromagnetic pump will heat up when energized, so the periodic load and the longest energization time determine the temperature rise of the electromagnetic pump. The temperature rise of the electromagnetic pump and the ambient temperature determine the selection of the insulation level of the electromagnetic pump: (insulation level=℃:A= 105/E=120/B=130/F=155/H180/N=200/C=220)
2. Input conditions: Different input current waveforms of current type and power determine the action mode of the electromagnetic pump: in specific applications, there will be: AC/DC (constant voltage source/constant current source/battery/dry battery//DC generator/capacitor )/rectification and filtering methods, etc. Diode rectification: voltage and maximum effective current. Current (power) and output flow, pressure are approximately proportional within a certain range. When the power is large to a certain extent, when the solenoid valve reaches magnetic saturation, the power will be reduced. No more increase, in addition, the power is proportional to the temperature rise.
3. Environmental factors and life: Environmental conditions and expected life are important considerations for electromagnets using different materials or protective treatments. Environmental factors include: temperature/humidity/magnetic field/electric field/pollution corrosive gas. Liquid or fine dust/vibration and Vibration shock, etc.
4. Installation and power connection methods: The installation methods generally include: external screw/electromagnet shell thread. Card slot embedded/other. Power connection methods are: lead wire/lead + terminal/187 plug-in pins/other.