- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
The motor is directly connected with the pump through shaft couplings, impeller guide vane is made of stamping stainless steel plate or precision casting stainless steel, smooth surface, hydraulic flow loss is small, and easily for cleaning, is very favorable for conveying pure medium. Pump inlet and outlet in a straight line(can be equipped with IEC or NEMA motor).
1) Water supply: Water filtration and conveying, waterworks water supply, pipe pressurization, high-rise building pressurization.
2) Industrial pressurization: Process water system, cleaning system, high pressure flushing system, fire control system.
3) Industrial liquid transportation: Cooling and air conditioning system, the boiler feed water and condensation system, machine tool accessory, acid and alkali.
4) Water treatment: Ultrafiltration system, reverse osmosis system, distillation system, separator.
Irrigation: Farm irrigation, sprinkler,drip.
Advanced hydraulic model
Main parts utilize Stainless steel
Abrasion resistance mechanical seal
Plumbum shell and F insulation grade
• High efficiency
• Energy conservation
• Stable performance
• Lower noise
• Small size which is Easy to transport and mount
25 --------------- Inlet diameter: 25mm
CDLF --------------- Vertical Stainless Steel Multistage Centrifugal Pump
2 ----------------- Flow: 2m³/h
20 ---------------- Number of impellers
What is your product range?
Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
What information shall I provide you when I need your offer?
Can the pumps be shipped by air if I need them urgently?
Do you sell other brands water pumps? And do you accept OEM?
The specification requirements of our pumps are different with what you give out,can you customize them as my data?