- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
Specification for installation of boiler feed pump
Boiler feed water pumps are widely used. In the power sector, thermal power plants require a large number of boiler feed water pumps, condensate pumps, circulating water pumps, ash and slag liquid pumps, etc. for boiler steam system make-up water; in the mining and metallurgical industries, such as underground mines In the process of drainage, beneficiation, smelting, and rolling, boiler feed water pumps are needed to supply water. So, what is the installation specification of the boiler feed pump, let's briefly talk about it.
Technical specification for installation and operation of boiler feed water pump:
1. When installing the boiler feedwater pump, avoid bearing the weight of the pipeline on the boiler feedwater pump. The anchor bolts or expansion bolts need to be fully tightened during installation and checked within a certain period of time to prevent loosening and vibration. .
2. When installing the boiler feedwater pump, first install the inlet and outlet pipe connections, and then fix the anchor bolts of the boiler feedwater pump. This installation sequence can avoid tensile stress during installation and corresponding damage to the pump. In principle, the installation of valves and soft connections (shock absorbers) can facilitate the later maintenance of the boiler feedwater pump, and in order to reduce pipeline resistance and transmission efficiency, the piping must be slightly larger than the boiler feedwater pump inlet and outlet. (When the diameter of the water inlet pipe is larger than the diameter of the boiler feed water pump, an eccentric reducing pipe should be installed. The plane position of the pipe is up and the slope is down to prevent air from collecting in the pipe. Similarly, when the pipe diameter is connected, The inlet is equipped with a straight pipe, the length of the straight pipe is more than 2~3 times the pipe diameter)
3. Before installing the boiler feed water pump, consider the rationality of the installation location. *To meet the suction vacuum height requirements of the boiler feed water pump, if the conditions cannot meet the needs of the boiler feed water pump, the equipment must be adjusted before installation. The second boiler feed water pump and the boiler feed water pump, the boiler feed water pump and the pump room Keep a reasonable location space between them, which is convenient for maintenance and other installation projects. Third, for special boiler feed water pumps, you need to pay attention to its installation precautions. You can install it after reading and understanding. Fourth, for problems that may occur naturally or unnaturally at the installation location, such as noise, leakage, vibration, etc., it is necessary to do a good job of isolation, heat preservation, and sewage before installation.
4. Before connecting the boiler feed water pump to the pipeline, carefully check whether there is any sundries in the boiler feed water pump pump body, such as wires, installation tools, packaging materials or other hard objects, and remove them in time to avoid affecting the boiler feed water pump after the pump is turned on. Quality and damage.
5. During the installation of the boiler feed water pump, in order to facilitate maintenance and safe use, the inlet of the boiler feed water pump is equipped with a regulating valve, and the outlet is equipped with a pressure gauge and valve to ensure that the boiler feed water pump is in the best working condition. run. For boiler feedwater pumps with higher Yangcheng, a one-way check valve is installed in front of the outlet valve to prevent the boiler feedwater pump from being damaged by water hammer when the boiler feedwater pump suddenly shuts down, thereby increasing the service life of the boiler feedwater pump.
6. If the conveying medium contains sundries, the sundries can easily enter the pump body and damage the internal structure of the boiler feedwater pump, and it is easy to block the outlet pipe, which will cause great difficulties in future maintenance. Install filters and filters at the entrance to avoid similar situations.
7. For the installation of boiler feedwater pumps that require suction height, strict requirements must be imposed on the inlet of the boiler feedwater pump. First of all, consider whether the performance of the boiler feedwater pump meets the installation requirements, and also consider the height drop caused by the drop in the liquid level after the boiler feedwater pump is running. The inlet pipe of the boiler feed water pump must be leak-free, air-tight, with fewer elbows, and minimized in length. For boiler feed water pumps that do not have self-priming capability, it is also necessary to consider the installation of foot valves, filters, filters, etc.
8. The basic problem of the boiler feed water pump is to ensure that the contact surface of the boiler feed water pump is kept level. The position and size of the reserved hole are determined by the actual size of the boiler feed water pump. When using vibration isolators or cushions, the dynamic and static loads of the boiler feed pump must be fully considered.
9. For environmental considerations, when installing the boiler feed water pump, it must be equipped with a rain cover or a simple canopy to avoid damage caused by external factors.