- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
Water-ring vacuum pump and compressor is commonly used to pump gases that are free of solid particles, insoluble in water, and non-corrosive, and to create vacuum and pressure in a closed container. By changing the material, it can also be used to pump corrosive gases or to use corrosive liquids as working fluids.
Water-ring vacuum pump is widely used in paper, chemical, petrochemical, light industry, pharmaceutical, food, metallurgy, building materials, stone tools, coal washing, mineral processing, fertilizer and other industries.
1. The bearings are all imported bearings, which ensure the precise positioning of the impeller of the water-ring vacuum pump and the high stability during operation.
2. The impeller material is all made of ductile iron casting or steel plate welding, which fully guarantees the stability of the pump impeller under various severe working conditions, and greatly improves the service life of the water ring vacuum pump.
3. The pump body is made of steel plate, which improves the service life of the pump.
4. The bushing of the water-ring vacuum pump is the most vulnerable part. We use high-chromium stainless steel, which is five times longer than ordinary materials.
5. The pump pulley (belt drive) adopts the standard high-precision taper pulley, which is reliable in operation, long in belt life and easy to disassemble.
6. The pump coupling (direct transmission) adopts standard high-strength elastic coupling, and the elastic component is made of polyurethane material, which is stable and reliable in operation and long in service life.
7. The unique on-board gas water separator saves space and effectively reduces the noise of the pump.
8. The castings are all made of resin sand and the surface quality is good. The surface of the casting does not need to be greasy, so that the pump has the best heat dissipation effect.
9. The mechanical seals (optional parts) are all imported parts, which fully guarantees that the pump will not leak during long-term operation.
10. The inner wall of the pump uses an approximately elliptical profile to ensure optimum pumping.
|Model||Rotate Speed (rpm)||Maximum Shaft Power (Kw)||Minimum Suction Absolute Pressure (mbar)||Air Capacity (m³/h)||Pump Weight (Kg)|
|Suction Absolute Pressure 60mbar||Suction Absolute Pressure 100mbar||Suction Absolute Pressure 200mbar||Suction Absolute Pressure 400mbar|
|Saturated Air||Saturated Air||Saturated Air||Saturated Air|
What is your product range?
Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
What information shall I provide you when I need your offer?
Can the pumps be shipped by air if I need them urgently?
Do you sell other brands water pumps? And do you accept OEM?
The specification requirements of our pumps are different with what you give out,can you customize them as my data?