- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
SZ water-ring vacuum pumps and compressors are used to pump or compress air and other non-corrosive, water-insoluble gases, and to create vacuum and pressure in a closed container.
This type is available in four sizes: SZ-1, SZ-2, SZ-3 and SZ-4. The maximum vacuum formed by the pump is between 86 and 95%. The maximum pressure that can be formed by SZ-1 and SZ-2 is 1.0~1.4 kg/ cm2. The maximum pressure of SZ-3 and SZ-4 under the power of the motor is 1.5 kg/cm2. If the motor power is increased. The maximum pressure is 2.1 kg / cm2 (pump type meaning: such as SZ-1, S-water ring type, Z-vacuum pump, 1- pump serial number).
1. Simple structure, low manufacturing precision and easy processing.
2. Compact structure, high number of revolutions of the pump, generally can be directly connected with the motor, without the need for a speed reducer. Therefore, with a small structural size, a large displacement can be obtained, and the footprint is small.
3. The compressed gas is essentially isothermal, which is the temperature of the compressed gas process changes little.
4. Since there is no metal friction surface in the pump chamber, there is no need to lubricate the pump and the wear is small. The seal between the rotating member and the fixing member can be directly completed by a water seal.
5. Even inhalation, stable and reliable operation and easy maintenance.
|Model||Air Capacity (m³/min)||Final Vacuum (Kpa)||Rotate Speed (rpm)||Water consumption (L/min)||Motor Power (Kw)||Weight (Kg)|
What is your product range?
Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
What information shall I provide you when I need your offer?
Can the pumps be shipped by air if I need them urgently?
Do you sell other brands water pumps? And do you accept OEM?
The specification requirements of our pumps are different with what you give out,can you customize them as my data?