- Self-balance Multistage Pump
- Horizontal Multistage Pump
- Vertical Multistage Pump
- Boiler Feed Pump
- Split Case Pump
- Single Stage Pump
- Chemical Process Pump
- Mining Pump
- Oil Pump
- Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump
- Diesel Engine Pump
- Sewage Pump
- Inline Pump
- Submersible Pump
- Condensate Pump
- Mud Pump
- Axial Flow Pump
- Mixed Flow Pump
- Fire Fighting Pump
- Vacuum Pump
Water-ring vacuum pump and compressor is commonly used to pump gases that are free of solid particles, insoluble in water, and non-corrosive, and to create vacuum and pressure in a closed container. By changing the material, it can also be used to pump corrosive gases or to use corrosive liquids as working fluids.
Water-ring vacuum pump is widely used in paper, chemical, petrochemical, light industry, pharmaceutical, food, metallurgy, building materials, stone tools, coal washing, mineral processing, fertilizer and other industries.
1. Simple structure, low manufacturing precision and easy processing.
2. Compact structure, high number of revolutions of the pump, generally can be directly connected with the motor, without the need for a speed reducer. Therefore, with a small structural size, a large displacement can be obtained, and the footprint is small.
3. The compressed gas is essentially isothermal, which is the temperature of the compressed gas process changes little.
4. Since there is no metal friction surface in the pump chamber, there is no need to lubricate the pump and the wear is small. The seal between the rotating member and the fixing member can be directly completed by a water seal.
5. Even inhalation, stable and reliable operation and easy maintenance.
|Model||Air Capacity(m³/min）||Final Vacuum||Motor Power(kw)||Rotate Speed||Diameter (mm)||Water Supply|
|Maximum||Suction Pressure: -0.041MPa||(mmHg)||(Mpa)||Vacuum Pump||Compressor||(rpm)||Inlet||Outlet||(L/min)|
What is your product range?
Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
What information shall I provide you when I need your offer?
Can the pumps be shipped by air if I need them urgently?
Do you sell other brands water pumps? And do you accept OEM?
The specification requirements of our pumps are different with what you give out,can you customize them as my data?