NB condenser water pump is mainly used for transferring condensate water from the condensate in power station, also can be used for transferring other liquid which is physically and chemically similar to water. This pump has high suction performance. The temperature of the liquid should below 80 degrees centigrade, inlet pressure is not more than 0.6MPa. Material of main parts: medium contacting parts like pump casing, cover, seal ring and shaft sleeve: cart iron; impeller of NB series pump: silicon-brass; shaft: high quality carbon steel.
Condensate pumps may be used to pump the condensate produced from latent water vapor in any of the following gas mixtures:
1) Conditioned (cooled or heated) building air
2) Refrigerated air in cooling and freezing systems
3) Steam in heat exchange and radiators
4) The exhaust stream of very-high-efficiency furnaces
Condensate recovery systems help you reduce three tangible costs of producing steam:
1) Fuel/energy costs
2) Boiler water make-up and sewage treatment
3) Boiler water chemical treatment
• High efficiency & Low consumption
• High temperature liquid transmission
• Easy installation & maintenance
• Single stage single suction cantilever
45 --------------- Delivery head: 45m
NB -------------- Condensate pump
100 ------------- Inlet diameter: 100mm
What is your product range?
Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
What information shall I provide you when I need your offer?
Can the pumps be shipped by air if I need them urgently?
Do you sell other brands water pumps? And do you accept OEM?
The specification requirements of our pumps are different with what you give out,can you customize them as my data?